Holy hell. All this in a matter of two weeks?
- The Practice of Law Does Not Need to Be Disrupted, The Lawyerist (Mar. 11, 2014)
- Gartner Legal IT Scenario, 2010 – Smart Machines and LPO Radically Disrupt Legal Profession, Computational Legal Studies (Mar. 2, 2014)
- Adapt to Law’s Digital Disruption or Die by Snooze, Leadership Close Up (Mar. 4, 2014)
- Legal Professionals Can Learn to Embrace Change – Disrupt to Transform, Wolters Kluwer TyMetrix (Feb. 21, 2014)
- Attorney-turned-entrepreneur ready to disrupt the industry, help startups, Silicon Prairie News (Mar. 3, 2014)
- At Harvard Law, Talk of Disruptive Innovation, Law Technology News (Mar. 7, 2014)
- what will the lawyers do now? Dancing With Robots, The Second Machine Age, and The Hammer Songs, Neota Logic (Mar. 3, 2014)
- The Myth of Disruptive Technology, 3 Geeks and a Law Blog (Mar. 11, 2014)
- A new world of legal work – agile lawyers and smart machines, VQ Virtual Intelligence (Mar. 9, 2014)
- “Disruption”: A Label More Conducive to Heat Than Light, Adams on Contract Drafting (Mar. 21, 2014)
- Law, Rebar, and Disruptive You-Know-What, Slaw (Mar. 10, 2014)
I last used the term “disruption” in September of 2012. If I ever say it again, slap the shit out of me.